Khamis, 26 April 2012

A Gift From Heaven

A Gift From Heaven

"I'm sending you a child "God Said", to take care of for me.
You'll need patience, and understanding 'cause this child, she cannot see.
You'll learn the beauty of a smile, you see, her learning will be slow.
But with the love that you will give I know that she will grow.

This child will bring you pride and joy with each new thing she learns.
Though there will be times she brings you worries and concerns.
But you're the kind of parents that I know can make it through.
That is why I'm sending her to the two of you.

The lessons she will teach you not everyone will see.
Because she will also have what's know as CP.
Her learning will take effort and progress will be slow.
But the love and joy she'll bring you few "normal" kid's parents know.

I'm not sending her because you've sinned, nor to punish you.
I'm sending her to you because I know you'll love her too.
This child is a special child I wouldn't place just anywhere.
I want her with a family I know will take good care.
And after searching wide and long the whole world through and through.
I decided that this gift of love would be sent from Heaven to you".

-poem was submitted by Fran Webb-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan